Our Program Building Plan & Philosophy – The Four Ps
High failure rates due to plateaus and missed goals are usually attributed to poor planning. PBC’s program building philosophy follows a careful and thorough process in which we do “all the thinking” for our clients, resulting in a practical, personalized program.
1. The Plan
What’s the “big picture”?
Program features include:
- Flexibility – Sessions run all week long, at several times throughout each day.
- Simplicity – Scheduling is fast, easy, and convenient, allowing clients to book sessions online from anywhere that has an Internet connection.
- Affordable – Rates are reasonable to encourage the maximum number of class signups, to inspire long-term commitments, and to prevent “session rationing”.
- Variety – Every week is exciting and fresh as new ideas, workouts, concepts, and equipment are introduced.
- Results – Our programs actually work. By surrounding yourself with other people who are training with the same goals in mind, you have the ability to feed off each other’s energy to achieve success.
- Safety – We take all possible measures to avoid injury, over-training and personal setbacks. By adhering to the highest safety standards, PBC ensures that your motivation stays high, and more importantly, that our training does not negatively affect your personal life.
- Reliability – PBC does not tolerate last-minute instructor cancellations, trainer no-shows, repeated workouts or late sessions. We are here to complement your lifestyle, previous experience, current eating habits, goals, and objectives.
2. The Program
Time is of the essence.
Each program is broken down into phases and each week has a different format. Bubble Butt Tuesdays is broken down into four elements throughout the course of a full month:
- Week 1 – strength
- Week 2 – unilateral training
- Week 3 – stabilizers, intense cardio, and balance
- Week 4 – old school and new school training (past fads and fresh trends)
In combination, each week is broken down into daily goals and training principles. Clients have full control over what they choose and how they want to train. This ensures more enjoyable workouts and the cohesive alignment of expectations between trainer and client.
We change training variables on a predetermined semi-annual schedule. This provides measurable gains and the satisfaction of a complete program. We use periodization to shock the body by challenging it in new ways in order to achieve greater fitness results. It reduces boredom, prevents plateaus, and encourages personal growth through learning and education.
4. The Principles
Sound Like the Program for You?