Integrity Nutrition Counselling by Meghan Fernandes
Maintaining a good fitness regimen isn’t only about exercising on a regular basis – it has a lot to do with what you eat too. Healthy eating plays an integral role in weight loss, strengthening, toning, and shaping. No matter what your fitness goals, when you bring diet and nutrition into the picture, you are bound to achieve faster results in a more sustainable way.
It is my goal to encourage, motivate and empower people to adopt a healthier lifestyle by promoting wellness through nutrition counselling, meal planning, health education, and physical activity. Through this health promotion I am determined to have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of individuals, families, and our surrounding community.
Her Promise (Commitment) to her clients:
(Adopted from the Canadian College of Dietitians for Nutrition Professionals)
As a professional nutritionist I pledge to practice the art and science of dietetics to the best of my abilities:
- to maintain integrity and empathy in my professional practice;
- to strive for objectivity of judgment in such matters as confidentiality and conflict of interest;
- to maintain a high standard of personal competence through continuing education and an
ongoing critical evaluation of professional experience;
- to work co-operatively with colleagues, other professionals, and laypersons;
- to protect members of society against the unethical or incompetent behaviour of colleagues or
other fellow health professionals;
- to ensure that our publics are informed of the nature of any nutritional treatment or advice and
its possible effects;
- to obtain informed consent for any invasive or experimental procedures.
PBC Sports Nutritionist
M.S. Sports Nutrition
B.S. Sports & Fitness Management
- Initial consultation to learn about you, your current diet and your fitness goals
- Regular appointments to educate you on good, wholesome nutrition
- Practical, specific and easy-to-implement diet recommendations
- Follow-up appointments to analyze your diet and evaluate your progress
The Full Package Approach
At Integrity Fitness, we believe in providing you with the full package. We may offer world-class training programs, but if we don’t give you the nutritional education to go along with it, we run the risk of you falling short of your goals. To lose weight, build muscle or get the beach body you’ve always dreamed of – our nutritional services complement our fitness offerings to give you everything you need to achieve your goals.
What kind of physical results can I expect?
We have had three challenges at Integrity Fitness. The average change in all three programs:
- 13.1 lbs of fat loss
- 2.9% in body fat loss
- 19 cms loss